Friday, May 2, 2008

Ironboy

We had two wasp's nests outside the boy's room window. I say had, because my crazy 4 year old used his shoe to knock them down. We've been wondering how to get rid of them since our landlord offered us $100 off the rent to get rid of them ourselves. We were in the yard today to put some stuff out to sun dry, when he came up to me and said: "Look what I did for you, daddy. I got rid of the wasps."

At first Melissa didn't believe it, but I recalled hearing him messing in his window the other day and when I came to his room, he jumped back thru it. We were wondering how he did it (the nests are gone), when he informed us the he used his shoe! Once the nests hit the ground apparently our equally insane dog ate the nests. We found the bits and pieces on the ground.

Luke

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home