Friday, March 28, 2008

Random thoughts.

Naming a child is very interesting. Putting so much thought into getting something that captures someone you've never met and yet will guide them to attributes that are good and honorable.

I hate my reoccurring sinus infection. On bad days it makes my upper jaw hurt bad. The ENT surgeon says I have a slightly deviated septum in my nose, but it's a minor deviation and he would rather not use surgery, but says we can give it a try. I don't like the idea of going under the knife in general, let alone for something minor that might not fix the problem....sigh.

I'm tired. Lately, I feel like I'm not getting much sleep. Melissa told me I was thrashing in my sleep the other night. A couple mornings ago I woke and my legs felt like lead and my knuckles hurt.

I'm done following the primaries, as far as I'm concerned the candidates being presented on both sides are not worth voting for. I'll most likely be voting third party this year.

I'm really looking forward to the new baby being born for yet another reason: I'm taking a week of work. :) New baby and no work, great combo.

I need to find a way to exercise that fits well with me. So far nothing has really stuck.

Luke

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

I have always found naming my children to be an interesting dilemma. I did not
want to give any of you something that others would make fun of or come up with stupid nicknames for. I wanted your names to have good meanings...godly attributes.

Hopefully, you are getting better rest now.

I love you,
Mom

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home